Builder: G.L. Homes
Located: From Weston, South Post Road East, over I-75 bridge, Riverstone directly in front.
Lot Sizes: 27,153 sq.ft - 85,367 sq.ft. - (.623 - 1.959 acres)
Subdivision Number: 50402109
Property Management Company: United Community Management
24 hour manned security gate
Homes currently for sale in Riverstone
* Historical Sales for Riverstone
- • 2021 sales - 3 homes that ranged from $975,000 - $1,08,000
- 2020 sales -17 homes that ranged from $795,000 - $1,090,000
- 2019 sales - 25 homes that ranged from $667,000 - $1,195,000
- 2018 sales - 15 homes that ranged from $707,500 - $925,000
- 2017 sales - 11 homes that ranged from $590,724 - $965,000
- 2016 sales - 20 homes that ranged from $615,000 - $915,000
- 2015 sales - 13 homes that ranged from $645,750 - $1,100,000
- 2014 sales - 20 homes that ranged from $692,500 - $1,000,000
- 2013 sales - 17 homes that ranged from $600,000 - $875,000
- 2012 sales - 20 homes that ranged from $525,000 - $862,500
- 2011 sales - 18 homes that ranged from $508,500 - $765,000
- 2010 sales - 16 homes that ranged from $480,000 - $800,000
- 2009 sales - 14 homes that ranged from $620,000 - $740,000
- 2008 sales - 17 homes that ranged from $590,000 - $1,025,000
- 2007 sales - 19 homes that ranged from $775,000 - $1,163,000
- 2006 sales - 14 homes that ranged from $1,030,000 - $1,250,000
- Sales history taken from MLS records
The community of Riverstone has a unique history. Originally it was being developed by Pasadena Homes and was to be called Imagination Farms West. With the success of the Long Lake communities the mega builder G.L. Homes was now in search of more land and made Pasadena Homes an offer they apparently could not refuse and bought the parcel.
From my understanding prior to the sale of the parcel Pasadena Homes had taken deposits for the new Imagination Farms West. Once the sale to GL Homes took place all the parties who already had deposits were contacted and offered either a refund or the opportunity to participate in a one day pre-opening sale. This one day sale gave these people the chance to repurchase the lots and homes at a discount from what was going to be offered when the sales went public. This worked well because GL Homes did bring over 3 models from Imagination Farms as explained below.
Now a fun fact.. In Riverstone there is one house that gives the optical illusion of being constructed too much at an angle and visually does not line up symmetrically as you approach it from an intersecting street. Visiting Riverstone? if curious call Ski for the address and let us know if you agree.
G.L. Homes offered 7 different models into Riverstone. Three of the models were identical to those offered by Pasadena Homes in the nearby community of Imagination Farms. Those models were the Residence One, which would be the Dover Model, the Residence Three, which is the Gramercy Model, and the Residence 5 which is the Hanover Model.
You will note that there is a Residence Three and Three-A. The difference is that the Three-A offers walk-in closets in guest bedrooms 3 & 4, the laundry room was shortened to accommodate walk in closet in bedroom 3. Also the den in the Three-A is about 1’ larger.
Two other models were brought over from Long Lake Ranches, that is the Residence Four which is the Caliterra model and Residence 7, which is the Sonoma model. The first new home closing in Riverstone appears to be on July 22, 2003 with the last new home closing on February 18, 2005.
Another unique fact is that all 308 homes in Riverstone have either northern or southern frontal exposure and all but two lots are waterfront in Riverstone.
Riverstone offers a community recreation area which consist of 3 tennis courts, shade pavilion, party pavilion with rest rooms and a full basketball court. It is also served by a 24 hour manned guard gate. It is also located minutes from the 270+ acre Vista View Park
If you are looking for a home for sale in Riverstone call Ski as he can certainly show you any listed home in Riverstone, and we usually have a list of homeowners who are interested in selling their home but do not have it listed.
Floor-plans for the models can be viewed by clicking on the links found below.
Feb. 3, 2003 pricing brochure
Feb. 10, 2004 pricing brochure
Plat Map Riverstone
4br or 3br plus den/3bath/3-car garage
3,061 a/c sq.ft. - 4,339 total sq.ft.
5br or 4br + den/4 bath/3-car garage
3,412 a/c sq.ft. - 4,696 total sq.ft.
5br or 4br + den/4bath/3 car garage
3,565 a/c sq.ft. - 4,971 total sq.ft.
5br or 4br + den/4bath/3car garage
3,683 a/c sq.ft. - 5,132 total sq.ft.
6br or 5br + den/3 ½ bath/3-car garage
4,037 a/c sq.ft. - 5,189 total sq.ft.
5br or 4br + den/ 4 bath/3-car garage
4,150 a/c sq.ft. - 5,474 total sq.ft.
5br with den & bonus game room/4 ½ bath/split 3-car garage (2-car/1-car)
4,395 a/c sq.ft. - 6,019 total sq.ft.
Residence Seven - (2-Story)
Floor plan 1st floor
Floor plan 2nd floor
6br or 5br + den/ 5 ½ bath/3-car garage (Dual master baths)
4,296 a/c sq.ft. - 5,748 total sq.ft.
Davie | Weston | Cooper City | SW Ranches | Pembroke Pines | Miramar | Plantation