Builder: G.L. Homes
Located: Approximately 1.5 miles south of S.R. 84/595 on west side of Hiatus Road.
Lot sizes: 35,000 sq.ft. - 53,777 sq.ft - (.80 - 1.234 acres)
Subdivision Number: 50402406
Property Management Company: The Castle Group
24 hour manned security gate
Homes currently for sale & under contract
* Historical Sales for Long Lake West
- 2022 sales. - 3 homes ranging from $1,500,000 - $2,300,001
- 2021 sales. - 8 homes ranging from $1,150,000 - $1,900,000
- 2020 sales. - 9 homes ranging from $. 915,000 - $1,575,000
- 2019 sales - 9 homes ranging from $ 896,500 - $1,690,000
- 2018 sales - 6 homes ranging from $750,000 - $1,493,500
- 2017 sales - 15 homes ranging from $720,000 - $1,590,000
- 2016 sales - 12 homes ranging from $840,000 - $1,650,000.
- 2015 sales - 12 homes ranging from $845,000 - $1,630,000
- 2014 sales - 9 homes ranging from $687,000 - $1,390,000
- 2013 sales - 11 homes ranging from $654,000 - $1,350,000
- 2012 sales - 7 homes ranging from $400,000 - $1,150,000
- 2011 sales - 5 homes ranging from $650,000 - $1,000,000
- 2010 sales - 6 homes ranging from $850,000 - $ 975,000
- 2009 sales - 6 homes ranging from $847,500 - $1,165,000
- 2008 sales - 5 homes ranging from $850,000 - $1,200,000
- 2007 sales - 10 homes ranging from $1,025,000 - $1,700,000
- Sales history taken from MLS records, reflects both normal and * denotes distressed property.
The community of Long Lake Ranches West was announced in October 2003 by the builder GL Homes, construction started in early 2004. Long Lake Ranches Weston consist of 131 homes and is located just west of Long Lake Ranches across Hiatus Road. Over 3/4 of the community offers waterfront lots. There is a spectacular clubhouse and recreational facility that includes tennis & basketball courts, exercise room, social and conference areas and a party pavilion near the tot lot.
Long Lake Ranches West differs from Long Lake Ranches in that it offers similar lot sizes, however the difference is that the lots here are wider but not quite as deep. The wider lot allows for more spacing between the homes, which many feel make the models appear much grander in size. The community is bordered by Equestrian/Hiking trails, and backs to the 160 acre Robbins Park which offers vast open space, equestrian trails, play area, picnic gazebo’s and more.
Floor-plans for the models can be viewed by clicking on the links found below.
If you are looking for a home for sale in Long Lake Ranches West call Ski as he can certainly show you any listed home in Long Lake Ranches West, and we usually have a list of homeowners who are interested in selling their home but do not have it listed.
5-br+ game room/ 3-bath/3-car garage
3,521 a/c sq.ft. - 4,402 total sq.ft.
6r/3 ½ baths/ 3-car garage
3,832 a/c sq.ft. - 4,998 total sq.ft.
7br/4 ½ bath/3-car garage (Extended version)
4,592 a/c sq.ft - 5,929 total sq.ft.
The Sonoma/95 - (2 story)
Sonoma 1st floor
Sonoma 2nd floor
6-br/5 ½- bath/3-car garage
4,296 a/c sq.ft - 5,748 total sq.ft.
The Renoir/10 - (2 story)
Renoir/10 1st floor
Renoir/10 2nd floor
6-br/5 ½ baths/3-car garage
5,186 a/c sq.ft - 6,249 total sq.ft.
The Van Gogh/12 - (2 story)
Van Gogh 1st floor
Van Gogh 2nd floor
6 bedroom/Loft/ 5 ½ bath/ 3-car garage
5,618 a/c sq.ft. - 7,221 total sq.ft.
The Renoir Majestic/11 (2 story)
Renoir Majestic 1st floor
Renoir Majestic 2nd floor
5,780 a/c sq.ft - 7,140 total sq.ft.
Davie | Weston | Cooper City | SW Ranches | Pembroke Pines | Miramar | Plantation