aka Carlton Estates
Builder: Lennar Homes
Located: From 595, exit S.W. 136th Avenue, go approximately 1.6 miles south on 136 Ave. Entry gate on right.
Lot Size: 35,001 sq.ft - 74,499 sq.ft. - (.80 - 1.71 acres)
Subdivision Number: 50402207
Property Management Company: Brock Property Management, Inc.
Gated community with coded and dial up entry.
* Historical Sales for Carlton Ranches
- 2020 sales. -2 homes ranging from $740,000 - $785,000
- 2019 sales - 3 homes ranging from $600,000 - $655,000
- 2018 sales - 4 homes ranging from $667,000 - $810,000
- 2017 sales - 3 homes ranging from $585,000 - $950,000* call Ski for details on the high sale
- 2016 sales - 1 home which sold for $807,000
- 2015 sales - 1 home which sold for $700,000
- 2014 sales - 2 homes ranging from $652,000 - $725,000
- 2013 sales - 2 homes ranging from $635,000 - $640,000
- 2012 sales - 3 homes ranging from $439,000 - $625,000
- 2011 sales - 5 homes ranging from $465,000 - $595,000
- 2010 sales - 2 homes ranging from $550,000 - $635,000
- 2009 sales - 2 homes ranging from $500,000 - $660,000
- 2008 sales - 1 home which sold for $544,100
- 2007 sales - No sales for this year
- 2006 sales - 1 home which sold for $825,000
- Sales history taken from MLS records, reflects both normal and * denotes distressed property.
Carlton Ranches is one of Davie’s most intimate communities. Located just south of Saddlebrook, this community offers an unmanned card gate.
There are 46 homes in the community. Although there are only four different models, each home is uniquely different in appeal due to lot size and homeowner upgrades. As with other Davie communities it is surrounded by equestrian and nature trails.
Inventory of homes for sale in Carlton Ranches is normally pretty low as there is a small turnover rate, which in turn tells you something about a good community. But if you are looking for a home for sale in Carlton Ranches call Ski because there is a good possibility he knows of a homeowner or two that may be considering selling, but have not listed it yet.
- Plat Map
- Site Plan
- Builder Standard Features
2,855 a/c sq.ft. / 4,169 total sq.ft.
The Pueblo <2-story>
5br/3 ½ bath/3-car garage
3,076 a/c sq.ft. / 4,139 total sq.ft.
The Rio Grande
3,156 a/c sq.ft. / 4,631 total sq.ft.
The Sierra (2-story)
4br + den/3 bath/3-car garage
3,269 a/c sq.ft. / 4,457 total sq.ft.
Davie | Weston | Cooper City | SW Ranches | Pembroke Pines | Miramar | Plantation